Saturday, January 13, 2007

Anyone Want to buy a vehicle?

Hey, all. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes on my job. I was told yesterday at the end of the day that everything was a go for me to move into a sales positon in the used car dept. It looks that that will officially happen on Feb 1. I'm excited to begin my new job and am looking forward to meeting people. I am starting on a salary + commission for the first three months and after that I will be on straight commision. Hopefully I will be busy enough to make a decent living. It doesn't look like that should be a problem.
We were going to post a bunch of ictures that Ashley took at Christmas time but she posted a bunch on her blog so you could go there and see them. She got some really good one's.
We just endured a major blizzard here this last week. The worst in over a decade (20 cm. of snow with 80km/hr winds). The kids were excited to get two days off of school. I, however, was not that fortunate. I just finished cleaning the lot and then last night we got another shot. Oh well, it won't be long and then someone else will have to worry about keeping the lot clean.
Until next time, Abe and Maggie.

12 Comments:

Blogger _ ANEW _ said...

Hi Abe&Maggie!

I found your blog by random and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your new job position!

Best of luck to you : )



Michael !
QUESTION of the DAY!

2:30 PM, January 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad i have no idea who michael is do yOU ?

oh but you know me...i'm ashley ..so that;s a relief...or maybe it's mike our cousin...do we have a cousin mike...? i'm confused

10:19 PM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

Congrats Abe! I think you'll do great.
We too just had the worst storm in 40 or 50 years. If you want to get the real scoop ,just ask Ang. Apparently she loves to talk about the wether.

11:16 PM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Margaret said...

Congratulations! I hope this will be a great promotion for you.

7:31 AM, January 14, 2007  
Blogger Toad said...

heh.

good luck in the new job. if i can ever afford a new car i will call you...but it won't be to talk about the wheather. auntie sue is right.

9:28 AM, January 14, 2007  
Blogger footsack said...

Congrats Abe. I hope you enjoy your new job.

2:32 PM, January 15, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope that your new job goes well, Uncle Abe. I could use a new car. *checks pocket* What can I get for $4.72?

9:45 AM, January 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats at the job. I just spent all of yesterday handing out resumes and it's exhausting. Hope all goes well for you.

10:13 AM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Carol said...

Congrats on the new job, I hope it goes well for you. I could talk about the SK weather, as I was fortunate to arrive in Toon Town the day after the storm. Can anybody say Carol-sicle? LOL

11:12 AM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger Becky said...

I'm ready for a new post.

1:40 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

Well it's Feb 2nd and I ws wondering how your first day was. Did you sell a bunch of cars?

10:22 AM, February 02, 2007  
Blogger footsack said...

You must be so busy selling cars that you have to time to post anything new. I sure hope that's the reason

6:34 AM, February 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home